Click on the following categories to view our open positions at Kuhn Krause – Hutchinson, Kansas
- Management & Professional
- Administrative & Support
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Internship / Co-op Opportunities
- Assembler – The employee assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in accordance with Company quality standards.
- Machinist – Sets up and operates computer control CNC machine metal. Sets up and operates single spindle or multiple head drill press to drill holes in steel or cast iron. Sets up and operates numerical control punch press machine to fabricate metal parts. Tends lathes that cut, shape, drill, bore, thread, or face metal work piece according to specifications.
- Material Handler – Employee is responsible for handling, transporting and storing materials, maintaining accurate warehouse inventory and completing all warehouse related documentation in accordance with Company quality standards.
- Welder – Performs welding functions, utilizing MIG techniques.
SHIFT WORK SCHEDULES (Unless otherwise noted.)
1st shift runs M-Th, 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM and 2nd shift runs M – Th, 4:30 PM – 3:00 AM.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS & SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
A high school diploma or GED is required for any position. Pre-employment drug screening is required. We offer a competitive wage and complete benefit package (health, life, dental, and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement) for these full-time positions.
If you are interested in a part-time or full-time position, please fill out our online Employment Inquiry form or complete an application in person at 305 S Monroe Street, Hutchinson, KS 67504.
Office hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm