Click on the following categories to view our open positions
- Administrative & Support
- Management & Professional
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Internship / Co-op Opportunities
Manufacturing & Distribution
All positions based in Brodhead, Wisconsin, unless otherwise noted.
Degree, Certificate or Work Experience Required
- CNC Machinist (2nd Shift) – will complete set up and operation of machining equipment including various drill presses, manual/CNC lathes and mills. A vocational diploma in machine tool and production machining experience is preferred.
- Custom Fabrication Technician (2nd Shift) – performs duties related to prototype and general shop support including the layout, build, maintenance, and repair of developmental work, tooling and material handling devices. A qualified candidate must have in-depth knowledge of blueprint reading, at least one major skill-set of welding or machining or metals fabrication, basic skills and experience in others.
- Welder (1st, 2nd & 4th Shift) – weld unit shells, sub-assemblies and components. A vocational diploma in welding or a minimum of two years production welding experience is required. Experience in GMAW and flux cored arc welding, blue print reading and operating material handling equipment is preferred.
We’ll Teach & Train
- Assembly (2nd Shift) – involves assembly and installation of parts and options on unit shells. The position requires a mechanical aptitude, blueprint reading, the ability to operate a forklift and power tools.
- Cut & Bend / Fabrication (2nd & 4th Shift) – operates fabrication equipment including shears, lasers, saws, brake and punch presses. The position requires the ability to read blueprints, complete fabrication measurements, operate forklift, overhead crane, and sheet lifters.
- Material Handler (4th Shift) – Seeking individuals with forklift experience to transport of required cell components from receiving, warehouses & department staging areas. Individual is required to read basic blueprints, maintain and complete accurate documentation & inventory. Ability to use computer warehouse receiving and inventory systems is preferred.
- Paint Prep (2nd Shift) – involves preparing the unit for the paint process; power washing, scraping, sanding, and material handling, with the ability to use basic hand tools and forklift operation.
SHIFT WORK SCHEDULES (Unless otherwise noted.)
1st shift runs M–Th, 5:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 2nd shift runs M–Th, 3:30 PM – 1:30 AM and 4th shift runs F–Su, 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM
BASIC REQUIREMENTS & SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
A high school diploma, HSED or GED is required for any position. Pre-employment drug screening is required. We offer a competitive wage and complete benefit package (health, life, dental, and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement) for these full-time positions.
If you are interested in a part-time or full-time position, please fill out our online Employment Inquiry form or complete an application in person at 1501 W 7th Avenue, Brodhead, WI 53520.
Office hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm