Degree, Certificate or Work Experience Required
- CNC Machinist (2nd Shift) – will complete set up and operation of machining equipment including various drill presses, manual/CNC lathes and mills. A vocational diploma in machine tool and production machining experience is preferred.
- Material Handler (2nd Shift) – Seeking individuals with forklift experience to transport required cell components from receiving, warehouses and department staging areas. Individual is required to read basic blueprints, maintain and complete accurate documentation and inventory. Ability to use computer warehouse receiving and inventory systems is preferred.
- Welder (2nd Shift) – weld unit shells, sub-assemblies and components. A vocational diploma in welding or a minimum of two years production welding experience is required. Experience in GMAW and flux cored arc welding, blue print reading and operating material handling equipment is preferred.
We’ll Teach & Train
- Assembly (1st & 2nd Shift) – involves assembly and installation of parts and options on unit shells. The position requires a mechanical aptitude, blueprint reading, the ability to operate a forklift and power tools.
- Cut & Bend / Fabrication (2nd & 4th Shift) – operates fabrication equipment including shears, lasers, saws, brake and punch presses. The position requires the ability to read blueprints, complete fabrication measurements, operate forklift, overhead crane, and sheet lifters.
- Paint Prep (1st Shift) – involves preparing the unit for the paint process; power washing, scraping, sanding, and material handling, with the ability to use basic hand tools and forklift operation.
- Parts Distribution Warehouse (2nd Shift) – Receiving, picking, packing, and shipping service/repair parts. A basic understanding of parts inventory, keyboarding, and basic math skills, ability to operate a forklift/work assist vehicle, ability to work from heights, and frequently lift/move up to 35 lbs. is required. Ag/farm equipment knowledge a plus. The successful candidate must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
SHIFT WORK SCHEDULES (Unless otherwise noted.)
1st shift runs M–Th, 5:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 2nd shift runs M–Th, 3:30 PM – 1:30 AM and 4th shift runs F–Su, 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM
BASIC REQUIREMENTS & SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
A high school diploma, HSED or GED is required for any position. Pre-employment drug screening is required. We offer a competitive wage and complete benefit package (health, life, dental, and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement) for these full-time positions.
If you are interested in a part-time or full-time position, please fill out our online Employment Inquiry form or complete an application in person at 1501 W 7th Avenue, Brodhead, WI 53520.
Office hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm