Manufacturing & Distribution
All positions based in Brodhead, Wisconsin, unless otherwise noted.
Degree, Certificate or Work Experience Required
- CNC Machinist (1st & 2nd Shift) – will complete set up and operation of machining equipment including various drill presses, manual/CNC lathes and mills. A vocational diploma in machine tool and production machining experience is preferred.
- Custom Fabrication Technician (2nd Shift) – performs duties related to prototype and general shop support including the layout, build, maintenance, and repair of developmental work, tooling and material handling devices. A qualified candidate must have in-depth knowledge of blueprint reading, at least one major skill-set of welding or machining or metals fabrication, basic skills and experience in others.
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) – needs strong background in electrical maintenance with at least two years manufacturing maintenance experience and/or a technical diploma in electro/mechanical maintenance. The position will require install, repair and maintain metal fabricating equipment, including laser and plasma cutting machines, press brakes and shears, manual and robotic MIG welding systems supporting production operations.
- Manual Machinist (1st Shift) – This position involves set up and operation of machining equipment including various drill presses, manual lathes and mills. The position requires the ability to operate measuring and material handling equipment, read blueprints and perform basic math functions.
- Painter (1st & 2nd Shift) – This position involves painting parts and units with an electrostatic spray gun while conforming to established quality standards. A vocational diploma in auto body and paint technology, with knowledge of coatings, coating systems, and electrostatic spray coating is preferred. Ability to read basic blueprints and measuring devices and wear a fully enclosed hood type air supplied respirator is required.
- Robotic Weld Technician (1st Shift) – Operator will development and implementation of all robotic welding programs and will work with production and engineering personnel to set up documentation and train on new programs/fixtures. The position will provide continually improvement in existing weld programs, with a focus on reducing rework, cycle time, and improving quality. A technical college welding diploma and a minimum of two years production welding experience, with specific experience in gas metal arc welding is required.
- Welder (1st, 2nd & 4th Shift) – weld unit shells, sub-assemblies and components. A vocational diploma in welding or a minimum of two years production welding experience is required. Experience in GMAW and flux cored arc welding, blue print reading and operating material handling equipment is preferred.
We’ll Teach & Train
- Assembly (1st & 2nd Shift) – involves assembly and installation of parts and options on unit shells. The position requires a mechanical aptitude, blueprint reading, the ability to operate a forklift and power tools.
- Cut & Bend / Fabrication (2nd & 4th Shift) – operates fabrication equipment including shears, lasers, saws, brake and punch presses. The position requires the ability to read blueprints, complete fabrication measurements, operate forklift, overhead crane, and sheet lifters.
- Maintenance Assistant (4th Shift) – performs preventive maintenance activities for manufacturing equipment and tools, such as welding equipment (manual & robotic), press brakes, shears, lasers, mills, lathes, drills, forklifts, HVAC, cranes, hoists, and other items as required.
- Material Handler (1st, 2nd & 4th Shift) – forklift experience to transport of required cell components from receiving, warehouses & department staging areas. Individual is required to read basic blueprints, maintain and complete accurate documentation & inventory.
- Paint Prep (1st & 2nd Shift) – involves preparing the unit for the paint process; power washing, scraping, sanding, and material handling, with the ability to use basic hand tools and forklift operation.
- Parts Distribution Warehouse (1st Shift, Tuesday – Friday; 6:30 AM – 4:30 PM) – The position involves receiving, picking, packing and shipping service/repair parts. A basic understanding of parts inventory, keyboarding, and basic math skills, ability to operate a forklift/work assist vehicle, ability to work from heights, and frequently lift/move up to 35 lbs. is required. Ag/Farm equipment knowledge is a plus. The successful candidate must possess effective verbal and written communications skills.
SHIFT WORK SCHEDULES (Unless otherwise noted.)
1st shift runs M–Th, 5:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 2nd shift runs M–Th, 3:30 PM – 1:30 AM and 4th shift runs F–Su, 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM
BASIC REQUIREMENTS & SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
A high school diploma, HSED or GED is required for any position. Pre-employment drug screening is required. We offer a competitive wage and complete benefit package (health, life, dental, and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement) for these full-time positions.
If you are interested in a part-time or full-time position, please fill out our online Employment Inquiry form or complete an application in person at 1501 W 7th Avenue, Brodhead, WI 53520.
Office hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm