Click on the following categories to view our open positions at Kuhn Krause – Hutchinson, Kansas
- Management & Professional
- Administrative & Support
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Internship / Co-op Opportunities
Internship / Co-op Opportunities
Kuhn Krause, Inc. is a market leader in the agricultural and industrial equipment industry. We are searching for motivated students who are passionate about agriculture and manufacturing and thrive on the challenge of growth opportunities at our Hutchinson, Kan., manufacturing and distribution facility in the following areas:
- Design Engineer Tooling Internship – This position is responsible for design of reliable, accurate, and user-friendly welding, machining, and assembly fixtures based on manufacturing requirements.
- Design Test Engineer Internship – Design Engineer Test Intern is responsible for design and development of test stands, test procedures, data collection both in the lab and field. The internship would require interaction with cooperators and vendors. Some travel would be required.
- Manufacturing Engineer Internship (4 positions available.) – Manufacturing Engineer Intern is responsible for driving continuous improvement in all manufacturing operations. Activities include: leading projects to analyze engineering designs, manufacturing methods, staffing requirements and machine utilization, material routing and handling methods, tool design and application.
All positions based in Hutchinson, Kan. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.