Internship / Co-op Opportunities
Kuhn Krause, Inc. is a market leader in the agricultural and industrial equipment industry. We are searching for motivated students who are passionate about agriculture and manufacturing and thrive on the challenge of growth opportunities at our Hutchinson, Kan., manufacturing and distribution facility in the following areas:
- Control Systems Engineer Internship – Control Systems Engineer Intern is responsible for design and development of ISO electronic components and subsystems based on customer needs, producibility, safety, and cost, including development and maintenance for new and existing assemblies and products.
- Design Engineer Internship (2 positions available.) – Design Engineer Intern is responsible for design and development of components and subsystems based on customer needs, producibility, safety, and cost, including development and maintenance for new and existing assemblies and products.
- Design Engineer Tooling Internship – This position is responsible for design of reliable, accurate, and user-friendly welding, machining, and assembly fixtures based on manufacturing requirements.
- Design Test Engineer Internship – Design Engineer Test Intern is responsible for design and development of test stands, test procedures, data collection both in the lab and field. The internship would require interaction with cooperators and vendors. Some travel would be required.
- Manufacturing Engineer Internship (4 positions available.) – Manufacturing Engineer Intern is responsible for driving continuous improvement in all manufacturing operations. Activities include: leading projects to analyze engineering designs, manufacturing methods, staffing requirements and machine utilization, material routing and handling methods, tool design and application.
- Marketing Communications Internship – Marketing Communication Intern will focus on content development for various internal and external communication pieces. This may include capturing and editing photos / videos, text write-ups and graphic design for: website, social media, product literature, newsletters and machine specific promotional material.
- Product Management Internship – Product Specialist Intern will assist product managers with activities throughout the product development process. This may include market research and analysis, carrying out feasibility studies, creation of project specifications, making competitive product comparisons, and developing market strategies.
All positions based in Hutchinson, Kan. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.