Administrative & Support
All positions based in Brodhead, Wisconsin, unless otherwise noted
- Design Drafter – The Design Draftsperson develops and maintains CAD models and drawings, BOMs, and other engineering documentation. An Associate’s Degree in mechanical design or related CAD and engineering support experience is required. ProEngineer CAD software experience in preferred.
- Field Service Technician (Greeley, CO Retail Store) – The Field Service Technician will operate a mobile service vehicle and travel to customer locations to perform in-field machinery diagnostics and repairs, in an efficient and cost-effective manner. These repairs will consist of, but are not limited to, complete component removal, disassembly, and reconditioning, following prescribed procedures. A vocational diploma in agricultural or automotive mechanics and a minimum of two years mechanical technician job experience or a minimum of four years of mechanical technician job experience in the areas of mechanics/repair, trouble shooting, electricity, hydraulics, machining, fabrication, welding, PTO driveline, torch cutting and air arc is preferred. Ability to use and understand voltmeters and hydraulic flow/pressure meters is also preferred.
- Graphic Designer – The Graphic Designer leads in design of a wide range promotional materials, is responsible for final preparation of images for publishing, and provides design support to others in the Marketing Communications Department, and other departments, as requested. An Associate’s Degree in commercial art or equivalent computer-aided graphic design and desktop publishing experience is preferred. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, NT and IBM operating systems, and still and video camera equipment is preferred. Experience with KeyShot CAD rendering software and HTML coding is a plus.
- Human Resource Assistant – The Human Resource Assistant performs a variety of clerical support/coordination duties to assist in the administration of payroll and various human resource programs for all Company employees. Responsibilities include processing bi-weekly US & Canadian payrolls, maintaining personnel files & HRIS system, administration of employee benefits programs, and assist employees with payroll and benefit questions. Education or experience in the human resource administrative support function is required. Extensive application knowledge and experience in general HRIS/payroll software, word processing (Word), spreadsheet applications (Excel), presentation software (PowerPoint), Internet, and e-mail is required. Experience/knowledge of ADP HRIS/payroll software is preferred.
- Technical Publications Specialist – The Technical Publications Specialist is responsible for creating operators, parts, assembly and option manuals and assisting with other technical publications as requested to meet sales, marketing and customer service needs. Knowledge of and experience using CAD (Pro/E Creo), desktop publishing software (such as Adobe Framemaker, Pagemaker, Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop), translation software, Microsoft Word and Excel, and related experience in engineering documentation is preferred. Knowledge of heavy machinery manufacturing and agricultural products is a plus.
If you are interested in one of these employment opportunities, please send your resume to:
Kuhn North America, Inc.
PO Box 167
Fax: (608) 897-2135