Click on the following categories to view our open positions
- Administrative & Support
- Management & Professional
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Internship / Co-op Opportunities
Administrative & Support
All positions based in Brodhead, Wisconsin, unless otherwise noted
- Logistics Assistant – The Logistics Assistant performs a variety of administrative duties while maintaining a high level of interaction with Sales Support, Regional Distribution Centers, Purchasing, and other departments in Kuhn North America, to facilitate domestic and international shipments. The Logistics Assistant provides support functions to optimize activities of the Logistics Department and transportation service providers. Duties include preparing required documents for shipment of domestic and export orders for all modes of transit, obtaining freight quotes and coordinating with freight forwarders and customs brokers, communicating shipment status, and reviewing/allocating freight invoices. Two years related administrative assistant experience in an international sales/logistics function and an Administrative Assistant Associate Degree is preferred.
- Robotic Welding Programmer – The Robotic Welding Programmer is responsible for the development and implementation of all robotic welding programs, including set up documentation and training, and continuous improvement of weld programs and tooling/fixturing, aimed at reducing rework and cycle time, and improving quality. Duties include transitioning parts from manual welding to robotic, initial tool/program runout, assisting tooling design group with fixtures, and tracking robotic metrics. An Associate’s Degree or Technical Diploma in robotic programming, weld robotic programming, or a related program or a minimum of three years manual/robotic welding operations experience is preferred. Experience in robotic welding set-up, programming, troubleshooting, and operating, including Fanuc, CLOOS, IGM, UR and ABB robotic welding equipment is preferred.
- Technical Publications Specialist – The Technical Publications Specialist is responsible for creating operators, parts, assembly and option manuals and assisting with other technical publications as requested to meet sales, marketing and customer service needs. Knowledge of and experience using CAD (Pro/E Creo), desktop publishing software (such as Adobe Framemaker, Pagemaker, Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop), translation software, Microsoft Word and Excel, and related experience in engineering documentation is preferred. Knowledge of heavy machinery manufacturing and agricultural products is a plus.
If you are interested in one of these employment opportunities, please send your resume to:
Kuhn North America, Inc.
PO Box 167
Fax: (608) 897-2135