Heavy-Duty Components to Ensure a Long Machine Life
Simple adjustment of leveling by stops. Easy storage with built-in toolbox in headstock on 3- and 4-bottom NSH models.
High Strength Frame
Simplified adaptation to tractor wheel setting. Mechanical adjustment of plow angling (front furrow width).
Moldboards are made of unequal layer, heat-treated Triplex steel that have an increased working life up to 40% over standard steel and a hard wearing surface over 1/8” thick.
A Variety of Options to Meet Your Operation’s Needs
Multiple Moldboard Options
- H4 Moldboard: The H4, helicoidal, Scandinavian-type moldboard provides well-formed plowing to a normal depth range of 7-12”. The share is fitted with a reversible/replaceable point that greatly increases the life of the share. Recommended for fall plowing, the H4 moldboard is especially suited for heavy and damp clays. Furrow passes are well defined and trash burial is excellent.
- N Moldboard: The helico-cylindrical N moldboard plows to a depth of 14”. Designed to be highly versatile, it is cylindrical at front, helicoidal at rear. A low draft ensures a partly broken furrow with excellent trash burial. Recommended for spring plowing, this moldboard is versatile and works well in sandy or clay soils.
- VP Slatted Moldboard: The VP slatted moldboard composed of independent and interchangeable slats. Reduces pulling power, due to a lower moldboard surface area. Designed for use in extremely sticky muck and clay soils. Not for use in sand or loam soils or in soils with rocks or stones. The multiple slats allow individual replacement from wear.
Share Point Options
- Olympic®: Reversible for maximum efficiency. More pronounced shape at wearing zones on the point for longer life and better protection of the landside. Point is self-sharpening for good ground penetration at all times.
- Marathon®: Reversible for maximum efficiency and features a step resulting in better landside protection.
- Super Marathon®: Fitted with a tungsten carbide tip. High wear resistance with four to five times the life of a traditional share point. A sharp working edge is maintained for excellent ground penetration. Excellent for highly abrasive soils without rocks or stones.
Plow Leg Protection
- Traction Bolt. A clean break of the traction bolt, following a force of 5,280 – 8,820 pounds at the plow point, avoids the risk of nuisance shearing.
- The bolt runs with the line of force and is pulled apart – unlike shear bolts which are cut
- The bolt support never deforms or becomes rounded
- Once the bolt breaks, it simply falls away for quick and easy replacement
- After years of use the plow bottoms remain perfectly inline
- Non-Stop Hydraulic (NSH) Reset. When a field obstacle is met, a rapid breakaway of the plow leg occurs. Once the obstacle is passes there is an increase in pressure, bringing the bottom quickly and firmly back into working position. The system also acts as a shock absorber in rocky ground, increasing plow life.
- Heavy-Duty Plow Leg Articulation and Tie Rod. All force is transmitted in a straight line through a one-piece forged and heat treated tie rod.
Easily Make Adjustments
Easy to Adjust Skimmers
Each skimmer is totally independent left from right and is firmly held in a sheath-like support. The skimmers are shear bolt protected and are adjustable in three directions:
- Forwards and backwards – with a choice of three positions, the sheath bolts to the leg support via countersunk holes to avoid any risk of free play.
- Up and down – rapid and precise height adjustment (7 ½” of adjustment) also with countersunk holes in the skimmer leg for easy locking of the leg at the desired height.
- Side to side – for correct adjustment in relation to disc coulter (where fitted).
Standard Rubber Depth Wheel
The depth wheel follows any change of plowing width. It features simple bolt adjustments with the ability to set left and right sides independently. It can be placed in many locations on the frame to ensure optimum positioning for all conditions.
|Number of bottoms per side|
|Extendable by one bottom|
|Hydraulic rollover with 1 cylinder|
|Maximum tractor power|
|Approximate machine weight for T version|
|Approximate machine weight for NSH version|
|Point to point clearance|
|Offset and angling adjustment|
|Main beam dimension|
|Extension beam dimension|
|Required tractor hydraulic connections|
|Adjustable depth wheel with tire|
|MASTER 103 2E NSH||MASTER 103 3 (2E+1) NSH||MASTER 103 3E NSH||MASTER 103 4 (3E+1) NSH|
|H4 long helicoidal||H4 long helicoidal||H4 long helicoidal||4H long helicoidal|
|60 hp (45 kW)||90 hp (66 kW)||90 hp (66 kW)||120 hp (88 kW)|
|1,168 lbs (530 kg)||1,631 lbs (740 kg)||1,664 (775 kg)||2,127 lbs (965 kg)|
|1,488 lbs (675 kg)||1,973 lbs (895 kg)||2,127 lbs (965 kg)||2,623 lbs (1,190 kg)|
|14" or 16" (35 or 40 cm) delivered at 16" (40 cm)||14" or 16" (35 or 40 cm) delivered at 16" (40 cm)||14" or 16" (35 or 40 cm) delivered at 16" (40 cm)||14" or 16" (35 or 40 cm) delivered at 16" (40 cm)|
|27.5" (70 cm)||27.5" (70 cm)||27.5" (70 cm)||27.5" (70 cm)|
|35" (90 cm)||35" (90 cm)||35" (90 cm)||35" (90 cm)|
|Cat. 2 swift hitch system||Cat. 2 swift hitch system||Cat. 2 swift hitch system||Cat.2 swift hitch system|
|3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm)||3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm)||3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm) T; 4.7" x 4.7" (120 x 120 mm) NSH||3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm) T; 4.7" x 4.7" (120 x 120 mm) NSH|
|3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm)||3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm)||3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm)||3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm)|
|1 DA for rollover||1 DA for rollover||1 DA for rollover||1 DA for rollover|
|600 x 210 mm standard||600 x 120 mm standard||600 x 210 mm standard||600 x 120 mm standard|