Easily Adapt to Mowing Conditions
An oscillating 3-point hitch, with floating or variable pivot on the mowing head allows the mowing head to adapt to mowing conditions dictated by terrain.
The 6” diameter rear roller provides optimal height control, eliminates ruts in loose soils and provides better clearance over irregular ground.
Protect Against Impact
Non-Stop Safety Spring
When meeting an obstacle, the machine frame is protected by a non-stop spring-loaded safety system. After the obstacle is cleared, the machine will automatically return to working position. Moreover, the mechanical parts which are exposed to impact are all protected and the hood features a bolted 4 mm thick sheet metal lining for increased resistance to impacts and wear.
Designed for intensive use, the frame of the KUHN TB offset mower is unmatched with its reliability and longevity. This machine includes self-lubricating bushings on all pivot points.
More Mowing Options and Possibilities
Wide Angle PTO joint
A wide angle PTO joint is standard. This is one of the most important features on the machine, especially if you spend a large amount of time in the field with the machine in a vertical position.
- Universal Knives - Offer a more substantial option than the articulated knives when powering through heavier crop.
- Articulated Universal Knives - Offer more freedom to clear obstructions in grass conditions.
- Articulated Hammer Knives - Create lift for a clean cut. The shackle allows more freedom to clear obstructions hidden in grass conditions.
- Pallet-Type Finishing Knives - Create lift for a clean cut. Pallet knives are suitable for use in parks and lawns, or any place that a clean finish is desired.
- Hammer Knives - Hammer knives are designed for shredding with plenty of lift and extra weight to power through brush up to 2”. Not for use in rocky conditions.
|Number of hammer knives|
|Inner protection cover|
|Mechanical breakaway system|
|Height adjustment by roller with removable ends|
|Curved skid shoes|
|Free wheel integrated in the central gearbox|
|Wide angle PTO shaft|
|Required tractor hydraulic connections|
|Machine net weight, approx. with roller|
|Minimum PTO power requirement|
|Maximum PTO power recommended|
|TB 211 SELECT|
|6'8" (2.03 m)|
|Cat. 2, 3-point|
|1 SA and 1 DA|
|1,720 lbs (780 kg)|
|16.5" (42 cm)|
|70 hp (53 kW)|
|110 hp (81 kW)|
|PTO speed (rpm)|
|TB 211 SELECT|