The Optidisc® Cutterbar: A Clean and Consistent Cut
Differential Disc Spacing
- Less Distance for a Clean Cut - Narrower spacing at diverging discs provides greater knife overlap, which results in a clean cut, even when the grass is short or light.
- More Distance for Easy Crop Passage - Wider spacing (2) at converging discs provides more space for the crop to pass. Cut crop is quickly carried away from the cutting area, greatly improving the cut quality.
High-Lift Discs and Fast-Fit® Kit
The Fast-Fit® quick-release knife system allows an operator to rapidly change out cutting knives with the use of a simple tool, yet still retain optimum cut quality and knife life. With Fast-Fit, an operator can achieve up to 50% time savings over a standard system.
Maintenance-Free Drive Shaft
Protectadrive® Disc Bearing Stations
- Protectadrive® Safety - Every minute saved during the hay season is precious. Ultimate protection, from the externally removable Protectadrive disc bearing stations, provides maximum reliability and quick service. In the event of an impact between a disc and an obstacle, the shaft holding the disc can shear just above the bearing. This is thanks to its carefully dimensioned shear groove. As a result, the gear teeth are protected.
- Extra Rigidity Where it Counts - Disc bearing stations are attached by bolts that pass through the entire cutterbar. This is an exceptionally strong and secure attachment with no risk of mount being torn out of the cutterbar in case of shocks. The disc drive pinion is held precisely in place, all resulting in excellent reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Gear-to-Gear Power Transmission - Gear-to-gear power transmission, a staple of all KUHN disc mowers, allows for maximum power to be transferred through all gears in the cutterbar. Unlike other gear cutterbars, equal sized gears throughout reduces torque on the gear teeth and leads to unsurpassed reliability and longevity.
Superior Suspension and Precise Adjustments for a Wide Variety of Field Conditions
Torsion Bar Suspension System
Adjustable Forming Shields
Rear Hood Adjustment
Narrow to Wide Spreading Crop
Gyrodine® Swivel Hitch
DigiDry® Finger Conditioner
Diamond Block® Conditioning
DoubleCrimp™ Steel Roller
High-Lift Skids Shoes
1000 RPM Drive
|FC 3160 TCD||FC 3160 TCS||FC 3160 TCR||FC 3560 TCD||FC 3560 TCS||FC 3560 TCR||FC 4060 TCS||FC 4060 TCD||FC 4060 TCR||FC 4460 TCD||FC 4460 TCR||FC 4460 TCS|
Customer Spotlight: FC 60 TC
Ron Harleman Entrepreneur/farmerRead this review
"The nice thing is the flotation built into it (FC 3560 TCD). It follows the contours of the ground with smooth action. It floats over the ground without a lot of pressure, rather than just pounding and dragging on it."
Steve Prybil Cash crop and hay producerRead this review
"The easy maintenance is unreal, amazed by the way it (FC 4060 TCD) works."
Russ Demmer Beef and hogs producerRead this review
"I’d always had competitor mower conditioners in the past. After talking with a fellow producer who had a KUHN, that’s when I was really sold on purchasing one (FC 4060 TCR). He told me for over ten years his KUHN mower was bullet proof."