Heavy-Duty Components for an Increased Machine Life
A clean break of the traction bolt, following a force of 5,280 – 8,820 pounds at the plow point, avoids the risk of nuisance shearing. The traction bolt system is an economical protection system that avoids the wear associated with shear bolt systems.
Non-Stop Hydraulic (NSH) Reset
When a field obstacle is met, a rapid breakaway of the plow leg occurs. Once the obstacle is passed there is an increase in pressure, bringing the bottom quickly and firmly back into working position. The system also acts as a shock absorber in rocky ground, increasing plow life.
Headstock and Frame
For added reliability, the structure is made using a large, machine-welded frame measuring approximately 7” x 7”.
Moldboards are made of unequal layer, heat-treated Triplex steel that have an increased working life up to 40% over standard steel and a hard wearing surface over 1/8” thick.
A Variety of Options to Meet your Operation's Needs
- H4 Moldboard: The H4, helicoidal, Scandinavian-type moldboard provides well-formed plowing to a normal depth range of 7-12”. The share is fitted with a reversible/replaceable point that greatly increases the life of the share. Recommended for fall plowing, the H4 moldboard is especially suited for heavy and damp clays. Furrow passes are well defined and trash burial is excellent.
- N Moldboard: The helico-cylindrical N moldboard plows to a depth of 14”. Designed to be highly versatile, it is cylindrical at front, helicoidal at rear. A low draft ensures a partly broken furrow with excellent trash burial. Recommended for spring plowing, this moldboard is versatile and works well in sandy or clay soils.
- VP Slatted Moldboard: The VP slatted moldboard composed of independent and interchangeable slats. Reduces pulling power, due to a lower moldboard surface area. Designed for use in extremely sticky muck and clay soils. Not for use in sand or loam soils or in soils with rocks or stones. The multiple slats allow individual replacement from wear.
- Olympic®: Reversible for maximum efficiency. More pronounced shape at wearing zones on the point for longer life and better protection of the landside. Point is self-sharpening for good ground penetration at all times.
- Super Marathon®: Fitted with a tungsten carbide tip. High wear resistance with four to five times the life of a traditional share point. A sharp working edge is maintained for excellent ground penetration. Excellent for highly abrasive soils without rocks or stones.
Enhance your In-Field Productivity
On-land offset is available to enhance productivity. Conditions sometimes requires wide or dual tires that cannot be used for in-furrow plowing. If the tractor is setup for other applications that require duals or wide tires, with the on-land kit it is no longer necessary to dismount the wheels in order to use the tractor for plowing.
Ease of use is always important when handling large machinery. With standard hydraulic sequencing, there are fewer hydraulic valves to operate on headlands. Hydraulic sequencing also allows for automatic folding of the offset when the plow is being lifted.
Each skimmer is totally independent left from right and is firmly held in a sheath-like support. The skimmers are shear bolt protected and are adjustable in three directions:
- Forwards and backwards – with a choice of three positions, the sheath bolts to the leg support via countersunk holes to avoid any risk of free play.
- Up and down – rapid and precise height adjustment (7 ½” of adjustment) also with countersunk holes in the skimmer leg for easy locking of the leg at the desired height.
- Side to side – for correct adjustment in relation to disc coulter (where fitted).
Depth and Transport Wheels
The 20” steel or 24” rubber wheel follows any change of plowing widths and features simple depth adjustment by screw adjuster, with the possibility of setting left and right sides differently. It can be placed in many locations on the frame to ensure optimum positioning for all conditions.
|Number of bottoms per side|
|Extendable by one bottom|
|Hydraulic rollover with 2 cylinders|
|Maximum tractor power|
|Minimum allowable power|
|Approximate machine weight for T version|
|Approximate machine weight for NSH version|
|Point to point clearance|
|Trunnion quick coupler|
|Sequencing valve - combines lift and rollover functions|
|Offset and angling adjustment|
|Minimum hydraulic flow and pressure for rollover|
|Maximum hydraulic flow and pressure for rollover|
|Side transport and depth wheel|
|Multi-Leader 6||Multi-Leader 7||Multi-Leader 8|
|H4 long helicodial||H4 long helicoidal||H4 long helicodial|
|270 hp (198 kW)||315 hp (235 kW)||360 hp (268 kW)|
|135 hp (101 kW)||158 hp (116 kW)||180 hp (132 kW)|
|7,220 lbs (3,275 kg)||7,936 lbs (3,600 kg)||8,653 lbs (3,925 kg)|
|7,760 lbs (3,520 kg)||8,565 lbs (3,885 kg)||9,370 lbs (4,250 kg)|
|14'', 16'', 18'', or 20'' (35, 40, 45, or 50 cm) delivered at 18'' (45 cm)||14'', 16'', 18'', or 20'' (35, 40, 45, or 50 cm) delivered at 18'' (45 cm)||14'', 16'', 18'', or 20'' (35, 40, 45, or 50 cm) delivered at 18'' (45 cm)|
|14", 16" 18", or 20" (35, 40, 45, or 50 cm) delivered at 16" (40 cm)||14", 16", 18", or 20" (35, 40, 45, or 50 cm) delivered at 16" (40 cm)||14", 16", 18" or 20" (35, 40, 45, or 50 cm) delivered at 16" (40 cm)|
|31.5" (80 cm)||31.5" (80 cm)||31.5" (80 cm)|
|40" (102 cm)||40" (102 cm)||40" (102 cm)|
|7.1" x 7.1" (180 x 180 mm)||7.1" x 7.1" (180 x 180 mm)||7.1" x 7.1" (180 x 180 mm)|
|Cat. 3 with cross-shaft||Cat. 3 with cross-shaft||Cat. 3 with cross-shaft|
|1 SA for lifting; 2 DA for rollover and offset/angling||1 SA for lifting; 2 DA for rollover and offset/angling||1 SA for lifting; 2 DA for rollover and offset/angling|
|Quick hitch compatible headstock with Cat. 3 pins||Quick hitch compatible headstock with Cat. 3 pins||Quick hitch compatible headstock with Cat. 3 pins|
|8 gpm at 2610 psi||8 gpm at 2610 psi||8 gpm at 2610 psi|
|13 gpm at 3190 psi||13 gpm at 3190 psi||13 gpm at 3190 psi|
|1,000 x 500 mm standard||1,000 x 500 mm standard||1,000 x 500 mm standard|