- 2.99% fixed rate for 63 months maximum term
- The first payment must be made on January 1, 20221 and regular annual payments will be made on January 1 thereafter2
- A minimum of 20% down or trade equity equivalent is required
- $50,000 minimum amount financed
- Available on select new or used KUHN Krause equipment
- Transactions must be approved and funded by December 31, 2020
1 Kuhn Finance is offered through an agreement between DLL Finance LLC and Kuhn North America, Inc. All financing by Kuhn Finance is in its sole discretion and subject to credit review and approval and other terms and conditions. Offer available for agricultural use only. Direct debit may be required for new business customers and as permitted by law. Kuhn Finance reserves the right to modify, cancel and limit this promotion at any time without notice. 2 Interest will accrue at the contract rate during the deferral period and will be collected with the first payment(s) due. Depending on the regular payment amount and the amount of interest accrued during the deferral period, the deferred first payment may result in a negative amortization, i.e., the principal amount of the amount financed may increase. The actual number of days constituting the deferral period may vary slightly depending on the months deferred. The start date of the deferral period equals the contract interest (or finance charge) accrual start date and not necessarily the contract date. Deferred payment program may not be available in all states. Kuhn North America prepared the information in these materials.